Arkansas Blood Institute views its member hospitals as partners in healthcare. We strive to deliver the highest level of service and expertise in our industry by offering a number of valuable benefits to our customers. A few of these are bulleted below:
- We have the supply needed to provide all of your blood products and services.
- We have no added delivery fees for routine, STAT, or ASAP deliveries and pickups.
- Our delivery couriers are paid Arkansas Blood Institute staff who are available 24/7. Because of the importance of product delivery on scheduled visits, around holidays, and during bad weather, Arkansas Blood Institute does not rely on volunteer drivers to execute this vital task.
- We accept the return of unused products.
- Arkansas Blood Institute has an AABB-accredited Immunohematology Reference Laboratory staffed with certified Med Techs who are on call 24/7.
- Our Medical Directors are board certified in Transfusion Medicine and are available 24/7 for consultation on routine and difficult cases. For patient related services contact the therapeutic apheresis specialist on call at 800-375-8778.
- Arkansas Blood Institute has dedicated hospital relations staff that provide prompt answers to your questions, assists your lab with reimbursement issues, and works with you to control costs by providing utilization reports and educational opportunities for member hospital employees.
- Our products are collected, tested, manufactured and distributed locally in the areas we serve. In other words, our member hospitals and their communities are our #1 priority.